Food Pantry

Change of Direction partnered with  Greater Cleveland Food Bank to provide food for families in need.

Nationally, Hunger in America 2014 found that more than 46 million people turn to agencies and programs of the Feeding America network of food banks every year. Here in Northeast Ohio, more than 574,000 people turn to hunger programs annually.

In the last year, the Greater Cleveland Food Bank’s member programs provided nearly 39 million meals to those in need.

Food Pantry Location:

Buckeye Shaker Square Development Corporation

11820 Buckeye Ave.

Cleveland, Ohio 44120

Food Pantry dates (Every First Monday of the month)

March 2, 2015 (11am-2pm)     Served 428 Individuals

April 6, 2015    (11am-2pm)     Served 325 Individuals 

May 4, 2015 (11am-2pm)         Served 471 Individuals

June 1, 2015 (11am-2pm)        Served 413 Individuals

July 6, 2015  (11am-2pm)        Served 563 Individuals

August 3, 2015 (11am-2pm)     Served 587 Individuals

September 7, 2015 (11am-2pm) Served 385 Individuals

October 5, 2015 (11-2pm)          Served 431 Individuals

November 2, 2015 (11-2pm)

Families will receive the healthiest and most nutritious food, containing  90 percent produce (fruits and vegetables) including apples, cabbage, greens, sweet potatoes, onions, carrots, oranges, melons and more. The remaining 10 percent will consists of bread, yogurt or another donated item.

Please join us as we  host cooking and health demonstrations, conduct benefit outreach, play music, provide recipes, and offer arts, crafts and children’s activities.

IMG_2976 IMG_2951 IMG_2970IMG_2973 IMG_2964IMG_2960

IMG_2943